Are you Dr. Goldberg?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 41 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office593 Eddy St
Providence, RI 02903Phone(401) 444-5291Fax(401) 444-6572
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Richard Goldberg, MD is a geriatrician in Providence, Rhode Island. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Rhode Island. He is affiliated with Rhode Island Hospital, Women & Infants Hospital of Rhode Island, and Miriam Hospital.
Education & Training
- Yale University School of MedicineResidency, Psychiatry, 1975 - 1978
- Albert Einstein Healthcare NetworkInternship, Transitional Year, 1974 - 1975
- University at Buffalo, School of Medicine and Biomedical SciencesClass of 1974
Certifications & Licensure
- RI State Medical License 1978 - 2022
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology Psychiatry
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology Geriatric Psychiatry
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Top MD Consumers Checkbook
Publications & Presentations
- Predictors of attendance in health and wellness treatment groups for people with serious mental illness.Peter Phalen, Anjana Muralidharan, Letitia E. Travaglini, Melanie Bennett, Naomi F. Stahl, Clayton H. Brown, Samantha M. Hack, Elizabeth A. Klingaman, Richard W. Goldberg> ;Psychiatric Rehabilitation Journal. 2020 Jun 1
- Will psychiatry survive in the long-term care setting?Goldberg, R. J.> ;J Am Geriatr Soc. 2009 May 01
- Evidence for Cure by Adjuvant Therapy in Colon Cancer: Observations Based on Individual Patient Data From 20,898 Patients on 18 Randomized TrialsDaniel J. Sargent, Alberto Sobrero, Axel Grothey, Michael J. O'Connell, Marc Buyse, Thierry André, Yan Zheng, Erin M. Green, Roberto Labianca, Christopher J. O'Callagh...> ;Journal of Clinical Oncology. 2009 Feb 20
- Join now to see all