Dr. Hranac is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office3219 Central Ave
Kearney, NE 68847Phone(308) 865-2370Fax(308) 865-2837
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Richard Hranac is an internist in Kearney, NE and is affiliated with CHI Health Good Samaritan. He received his medical degree from University of Nebraska College of Medicine and has been in practice 44 years. He is experienced in acute renal failure, chronic renal failure, and diabetes mellitus.
Education & Training
- University of Nebraska Medical Center College of MedicineResidency, Internal Medicine, 1973 - 1976
- University of Nebraska College of MedicineClass of 1973
Certifications & Licensure
- NE State Medical License 1973 - 2022
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification NextGen Ambulatory EHR, NextGen Healthcare, 2012
- Fellow (FACP) American College of Physicians, 1998
- Building Relationships: Diabetes Education Part of Shellie Berry's 45+ Years of NursingMay 18th, 2021
- CHI Health Good SamaritanKearney, Nebraska
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: