Dr. Jaffe is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
OfficeDept Of Anesthesia
Stanford University Medical Center
Stanford, CA 94305Phone(650) 723-6412
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Stanford Health CareResidency, Anesthesiology, 1986 - 1988
- Providence Health Services - OregonInternship, Internal Medicine, 1985 - 1986
- University of Miami Leonard M. Miller School of MedicineClass of 1985
Certifications & Licensure
- CA State Medical License 1987 - 2022
- American Board of Anesthesiology Anesthesiology
Publications & Presentations
- 1 citationsPlasma nitrite as an indicator of cerebral ischemia during extracranial/intracranial bypass surgery in moyamoya patientsJames H. Silver, Richard A. Jaffe, Jaime R. Lopez> ;Journal of Stroke & Cerebrovascular Diseases. 2020 Sep 1
- 19 citationsFrameless Robot-Assisted Deep Brain Stimulation Surgery: An Initial Experience.Allen L Ho, Arjun V Pendharkar, Ryan Brewster, Derek L Martinez, Richard A. Jaffe, Linda W. Xu, Kai J. Miller, Casey H. Halpern> ;Operative Neurosurgery. 2019 Oct 1
- The use of end-tidal argon to detect venous air embolism: foiled by “fake oxygen!”James McAvoy, Richard A. Jaffe, Mark A Burbridge, Tyler Schertz, John G. Brock-Utne> ;Journal of Clinical Monitoring and Computing. 2019 Oct 1
- Join now to see all
- The Top 10 Living Anesthesiologists 2022January 14th, 2022
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: