Are you Dr. Lathrop?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 10 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office122 Mt Bethel Rd Ste 1
Warren Dermatology Assoc Llc
Warren, NJ 07059Phone(908) 756-7999Fax(908) 756-8017
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Richard Lathrop, MD is a board certified dermatologist in Warren, New Jersey.
Education & Training
- Skin & Cancer HospitalResidency, Dermatology, 1959 - 1962
- Philadelphia General HospitalResidency, General Surgery, 1958 - 1959
- Philadelphia General HospitalInternship, Transitional Year, 1955 - 1956
- Perelman School of Medicine at the University of PennsylvaniaClass of 1955
Certifications & Licensure
- American Board of Dermatology Dermatology
Publications & Presentations
- 48 citationsThe effects of the urban built environment on the spatial distribution of lead in residential soils.Kirsten Schwarz, Steward T. A. Pickett, Richard G. Lathrop, Kathleen C. Weathers, Richard V. Pouyat, Mary L. Cadenasso> ;Environmental Pollution. 2012 Apr 1
- 27 citationsComparison of the A-Cc curve fitting methods in determining maximum ribulose 1.5-bisphosphate carboxylase/oxygenase carboxylation rate, potential light saturated elect...Zewei Miao, Ming Xu, Richard G. Lathrop, Yufei Wang> ;Plant Cell and Environment. 2009 Feb 1
- Statewide mapping and assessment of vernal pools: a New Jersey case study.Richard G. Lathrop, Paul Montesano, Jason Tesauro, Brian Zarate> ;Journal of Environmental Management. 2005 Aug 1
- Join now to see all