Are you Dr. Lee?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 35 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office5401 N Knoxville Ave
Peoria, IL 61614Phone(309) 692-1016Fax(309) 692-1044
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Richard Lee, MD is a board certified neurologist in Peoria, Illinois. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Illinois. He is affiliated with UnityPoint Health - Proctor, OSF Saint Francis Medical Center, and UnityPoint Health - Peoria.
Education & Training
- McGaw Medical Center of Northwestern UniversityResidency, Neurology, 1972 - 1973
- Wesley PavilionResidency, Neurology, 1969 - 1970
- OSF St Francis Medical CenterInternship, Transitional Year, 1968 - 1969
- Medical College of WisconsinClass of 1968
Certifications & Licensure
- IL State Medical License 1969 - 2017
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology Neurology
Publications & Presentations
- Knowing what we don't know.Hui, D. S.,Lee, R.> ;J. Thorac. Cardiovasc. Surg.. 2019 Jan 28