Are you Dr. Mestayer?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 30 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office32900 Pitcher Rd
Springfield, LA 70462Phone(225) 294-5955Fax(225) 294-5955
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Richard Mestayer, MD is a board certified psychiatrist in Springfield, Louisiana. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Louisiana.
Education & Training
- University of VirginiaResidency, Psychiatry, 1975 - 1978
- Ochsner Clinic FoundationInternship, Transitional Year, 1974 - 1975
- Louisiana State UniversityClass of 1974
Certifications & Licensure
- LA State Medical License 1974 - 2021
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology Psychiatry
Publications & Presentations
- 3 citationsCompounded analgesic therapy for disorders of movement: arthritis, neuropathic pain, and postpolio syndrome.Scott Brown, Brian Erickson, George Muller, Susan J Bryant-Snure, Richard F Mestayer> ;International journal of pharmaceutical compounding. 2010 May 1
- 4 citationsStress-related disorders. Recent developments in hospital treatment.R. John Wakeman, Richard F. Mestayer> ;Postgraduate Medicine. 1985 May 1
- 13 citationsAMA discharge from a psychiatric inpatient unit.Salman Akhtar, Jane Helfrich, Richard F. Mestayer> ;International Journal of Social Psychiatry. 1981 Jun 1