Are you Dr. Meyer?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 34 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office222 22nd Ave N
Nashville, TN 37203Phone(615) 284-2222Fax(615) 222-3653
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Richard Meyer, MD is a geriatrician in Nashville, Tennessee. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Tennessee, New Jersey, and California. He is affiliated with Saint Thomas West Hospital.
Education & Training
- Stanford UniversityFellowship, Geriatric Medicine, 1998 - 1999
- Stanford UniversityResidency, Internal Medicine, 1995 - 1998
- University of Chicago Pritzker School of MedicineClass of 1995
Certifications & Licensure
- TN State Medical License 2007 - 2023
- NJ State Medical License 2001 - 2009
- CA State Medical License 1996 - Present
- HI State Medical License 1996 - 1996
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Patient-Centered Medical Home Recognition Program National Committee for Quality Assurance, 2014-2017
- Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services, 2011
- Saint Thomas West HospitalNashville, Tennessee