Are you Dr. O'Brien?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 50 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office700 Quincy Ave
Scranton, PA 18510Phone+1 570-340-2900
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Richard O'Brien, MD is a board certified emergency medicine physician in Scranton, Pennsylvania. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Pennsylvania.
Education & Training
- Geisinger Health SystemResidency, Emergency Medicine, 1982 - 1985
- Georgetown University School of MedicineClass of 1982
Certifications & Licensure
- PA State Medical License Current
- American Board of Emergency Medicine Emergency Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- The noise hazard of treating children in the ED.Richard P. O'Brien, Robert J. Usaitis, Renee A. Solomon> ;American Journal of Emergency Medicine. 1993 Nov 1
- 22 citationsDetectability of drug tablets and capsules by plain radiography.Richard P. O'Brien, Paul A. McGeehan, Albert W. Helmeczi, David J. Dula> ;American Journal of Emergency Medicine. 1986 Jul 1
- 5 Ways to Protect Your Eyes in SummerJune 29th, 2016