Richard Parmley, MD
- 5153 North 9th Ave
Pensacola, FL 32504
Phone: (850) 505-4700
Fax: (850) 505-4711
Dr. Parmley's Clinical Specialties & Interests
- Pediatric Hematology & Oncology: General Pediatric Hematology & Oncology
Dr. Parmley's Education & Medical Training
- St Jude Childrens Res HospitalResidency, Pediatrics
- Medical University of South CarolinaResidency, Pediatrics
- Medical University of South CarolinaInternship, Transitional Year
- Medical University of South Carolina College of MedicineMedical School
Dr. Parmley's Certifications & Licensure
- SC State Medical LicenseActive through 2013
- FL State Medical LicenseActive through 2013
- NC State Medical LicenseCurrent
- ND State Medical LicenseActive through 2013
- AL State Medical LicenseActive through 2012
- MN State Medical LicenseActive through 2012
- American Board of PathologyHematology
- American Board of PediatricsPediatrics
- American Board of PediatricsPediatric Hematology-Oncology
Dr. Parmley's Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Whos Who in Medicine and HealthcareMarquis Whos Who
Dr. Parmley's Publications & Presentations
PubMed | Citations by Web of Science®
- Risk factors for pediatric human immunodeficiency virus-related malignancy. Pollock, B.H., Jenson, H.B., Leach, C.T., McClain, K.L., Hutchison, R.E., Garzarella, L., Joshi, V.V., Parmley, R.T., Murphy, S.B.; JAMA. 2003 May 14.
- Human herpesvirus 6 and cytomegalovirus infections in children with human immunodeficiency virus infection and cancer. Leach, C.T., Pollock, B.H., McClain, K.L., Parmley, R.T., Murphy, S.B., Jenson, H.B.; Pediatr Infect Dis J. 2002 Feb.
- Identification of a closely linked DNA marker, DXS178, to further refine the X-linked agammaglobulinemia locus. Kwan, S. P., Terwilliger, J., Parmley, R., Raghu, G., Sandkuyl, L. A., Ott, J., Ochs, H., Wedgwood, R., Rosen, F.; Genomics. 1990 Feb.
Register to See Citations and 97 More...
- Dr. Richard Parmley, Dr. Richard Parmley, MD, Dr. R Parmley, Dr. Richard T Parmley
- 16 Colleague Invites!
- Is this you? If so, register to see 16 messages.
Physicians, view Dr. Parmley's full Doximity profile to:
- Trade HIPAA-secure messages
- Send and receive online faxes
- Refer a patient
- See their complete CV
Similar Physicians & HCPs (Pediatric Hematology & Oncology, FL)
- Michael Joyce, MD
- Brenna Eldridge, MD
- Ana Sanchez Varela, MD
- Manisha Bansal, MD
- Lynn Meister, MD
- Clifford Selsky, MD
- Joanne Lagmay, MD
- Fouad Hajjar, MD
- Gregory Hale, MD
- Ziad Khatib, MD