Are you Dr. Perkins?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 88 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office6511 Spring Brook Ave
Rhinebeck, NY 12572Phone+1 845-876-7707Fax+1 845-471-7888
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Richard Perkins, MD is a board certified orthopedic surgeon in Rhinebeck, New York. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in New York, New Jersey, and California. He is affiliated with Northern Dutchess Hospital, Health Alliance Hospital - Broadway Campus, and MidHudson Regional Hospital of Westchester Medical Center.
Education & Training
- University of MarylandResidency, Orthopaedic Surgery, 1996 - 2001
- NYU Grossman School of MedicineInternship, Transitional Year, 1996 - 1997
- New York University School of MedicineClass of 1996
Certifications & Licensure
- CA State Medical License 2001 - Present
- NJ State Medical License 2010 - 2023
- NY State Medical License 2002 - 2023
- MD State Medical License 1999 - 1999
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery Orthopaedic Surgery
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification Allscripts Enterprise EHR, Allscripts, 2012-2013
- Northern Dutchess HospitalRhinebeck, New York
- Health Alliance Hospital - Broadway CampusKingston, New York
- Vassar Brothers Medical CenterPoughkeepsie, New York
- MidHudson Regional Hospital of Westchester Medical CenterPoughkeepsie, New York
- Westchester Medical CenterValhalla, New York