Dr. Plotz is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office152 2nd Ave
Needham, MA 02494Phone(617) 421-2334
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Miriam Hospital - LifespanResidency, Anatomic and Clinical Pathology, 1977 - 1981
- University of Pittsburgh School of MedicineClass of 1977
Certifications & Licensure
- MA State Medical License 1988 - 2019
- RI State Medical License 1981 - 2012
- VT State Medical License Active through 2012
- American Board of Pathology Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology
- American Board of Pathology Cytopathology
Publications & Presentations
- 3 citationsThawing of Fresh-Frozen Plasma at 45 °C versus 37 °C: Comparison Using Satellite Packs of the Same Donor UnitsRichard D. Plotz, Robert T. Ciotola> ;American Journal of Clinical Pathology. 1988 Mar 1
- 2 citationsNeonatal pulmonary microaggregates and thrombi: lack of correlation with blood transfusionRichard D. Plotz> ;American Journal of Clinical Pathology. 1987 Mar 1
- 1 citationsFamilial occurrence of hemolytic disease of the newborn due to AO blood group incompatibilityRichard D. Plotz> ;Human Pathology. 1985 Feb 1
- Join now to see all
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: