Richard Porreco, MD
- 2055 High St Ste 230
Obstetrix Medical Grp
Denver, CO 80205
Phone: (303) 839-7341
Fax: (303) 839-7360
Dr. Porreco's Clinical Specialties & Interests
- Obstetrics & Gynecology: Maternal & Fetal Medicine/High Risk
Dr. Porreco's Education & Medical Training
- University of California at San DiegoResidency, Obstetrics and Gynecology
- University of ColoradoResidency, Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Los Angeles County-Harbor-UCLA Medical CenterInternship, Transitional Year
- University of Colorado Denver School of MedicineMedical School
Dr. Porreco's Certifications & Licensure
- CO State Medical LicenseActive through 2013
- American Board of Medical GeneticsClinical Genetics
- American Board of Obstetrics and GynecologyObstetrics & Gynecology
- American Board of Obstetrics and GynecologyMaternal-Fetal Medicine
Dr. Porreco's Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FACOG)American Congress of Obstetricians and Gynecologists
Dr. Porreco's Clinical Trials
- Cerclage Placement for the Prevention of Preterm Birth in Women With Placenta Previa - A Multicenter Randomized Controlled TrialStart of enrollment: 2012 Mar 01
Abril, D.,Bush, M.,Combs, A.,Lu, G.,Luthy, D.,Maurel, K.,Porreco, R.,Stafford, I.
- 17-alpha-Hydroxyprogesterone Caproate (17P, Makena®) for Prolongation of Pregnancy in Women With Preterm Rupture of the Membranes (PROM), Double-blinded Randomized Clinical TrialStart of enrollment: 2011 Oct 01
Abril, D.,Clewell, W.,Combs, A.,Heyborne, K.,Huang, W.,Hugh, M.,Lewis, D.,Lu, G.,Maurel, K.A.,Nageotte, M.,Porreco, R.,Sheikh, A.,Tran, L.
- Non-Invasive Screening for Fetal Aneuploidy: A New Maternal Plasma MarkerStart of enrollment: 2009 Mar 01
Garite, T.J.,Porreco, R.
Dr. Porreco's Publications & Presentations
PubMed | Citations by Web of Science®
- Amniotic fluid infection, inflammation, and colonization in preterm labor with intact membranes. Combs, C. A.,Gravett, M.,Garite, T. J.,Hickok, D. E.,Lapidus, J.,Porreco, R.,Rael, J.,Grove, T.,Morgan, T. K.,Clewell, W.,Miller, H.,Luthy, D.,Pereira, L.,Nageotte, M.,Rob...; Am. J. Obstet. Gynecol.. 2013 Nov 28.
- The senior obstetrician requesting obstetric privileges. Porreco, R.P.; Am J Obstet Gynecol. 2012 Mar.
- Surgical remedies for postpartum hemorrhage. Porreco, R.P., Stettler, R.W.; Clin Obstet Gynecol. 2010 Mar.
Register to See Citations and 71 More...
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Anthem Blue Access PPO
- Anthem Blue Preferred HMO
- Anthem Blue Preferred Plus POS
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS Illinois PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access
- CIGNA PPO
- Cofinity PPO
- First Health PPO
- Great West PPO
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Kaiser Permanente
- Multiplan PHCS PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- Rocky Mountain Group/Indiv - HMO/Private Pay
- United Healthcare - Direct Choice Plus POS
- United Healthcare - Direct Options PPO
- WEA Trust POS-SE
- WEA Trust Preferred Provider Plan - Trust Pref
- Dr. Richard Porreco, Dr. Richard Porreco, MD, Dr. R Porreco, Dr. Richard Patrick Porreco
- 19 Colleague Invites!
- Is this you? If so, register to see 19 messages.
Physicians, view Dr. Porreco's full Doximity profile to:
- Trade HIPAA-secure messages
- Send and receive online faxes
- Refer a patient
- See their complete CV
Similar Physicians & HCPs (Obstetrics & Gynecology, CO)
- Nicholas Behrendt, MD
- Sharman Baybrook, MD
- Lyman Spaulding, MD
- Stephen Stoll, MD
- Kenneth Little, MD
- Hildur Gudjonsdottir, MD
- Patricia Brown, MD
- Chutaporn Charnsangavej, MD
- Meredith Cassidy, MD
- Christine Skorberg, MD