Are you Dr. Ruffin?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 29 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office80 Seymour Street
Hartford, CT 06106Phone+1 860-972-0001
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Richard Ruffin Jr., MD is a board certified internist in Hartford, Connecticut. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Connecticut. He is affiliated with Hartford Hospital and Manchester Memorial Hospital.
Education & Training
- Brown UniversityResidency, Internal Medicine, 2003 - 2006
- University of the West Indies Faculty of Medical SciencesClass of 1999
Certifications & Licensure
- CT State Medical License 2006 - 2023
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- 37 citationsClinical value of stress-only Tc-99m SPECT imaging: Importance of attenuation correctionShishir Mathur, Gary V. Heller, Timothy M. Bateman, Richard Ruffin, Arshad Yekta, Deborah Katten, Nitya Alluri, Alan W. Ahlberg> ;Journal of Nuclear Cardiology. 2013 Feb 1
- 10 citationsAssociation between perioperative NSAID use and post-cardiothoracic surgery atrial fibrillation, blood transfusions, and cardiovascular outcomes: a nested cohort study...Richard T. Ruffin, Jeffrey Kluger, William L. Baker, Stephanie M. Wills, C Michael White, Craig I Coleman> ;Current Medical Research and Opinion. 2008 Mar 10
- Hartford HospitalHartford, Connecticut
- Manchester Memorial HospitalManchester, Connecticut