Are you Dr. Senter?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 25 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office611 Mocksville Ave
Salisbury, NC 28144Phone(704) 633-7220Fax(704) 647-0515
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Richard Senter, MD is a rheumatologist in Salisbury, North Carolina. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in North Carolina.
Education & Training
- University of Virginia Medical CenterFellowship, Rheumatology, 1971 - 1972
- University of Virginia Medical CenterResidency, Internal Medicine, 1969 - 1971
- Case Western Reserve University/University Hospitals Cleveland Medical CenterInternship, Internal Medicine, 1966 - 1967
- Johns Hopkins University School of MedicineClass of 1966
Certifications & Licensure
- NC State Medical License 1972 - 2014