Are you Dr. Shulman?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 45 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office60 High St
Lewiston, ME 04240Phone(207) 753-3900Fax(207) 753-3902
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Richard Shulman, MD is a cardiologist in Lewiston, Maine. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Maine and Massachusetts. He is affiliated with Central Maine Medical Center.
Education & Training
- Boston University Medical CenterResidency, Internal Medicine, 1967 - 1969
- Harvard Medical SchoolClass of 1967
Certifications & Licensure
- ME State Medical License 2010 - 2014
- MA State Medical License 1989 - 2012
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Cardiovascular Disease
Publications & Presentations
- 37 citationsSplenosis presenting as occult gastrointestinal bleeding.William M. Sikov, Fred J. Schiffman, Michael Weaver, Jacob Dyckman, Richard S. Shulman, Philip Torgan> ;American Journal of Hematology. 2000 Sep 1
- 4 citationsAcquired lutembacher syndrome or mitral stenosis and acquired atrial septal defect after transseptal mitral valvuloplastyAra Sadaniantz, Christopher Luttmann, Richard S. Shulman, Peter C. Block, Jay Schachne, Paul D. Thompson> ;Catheterization and Cardiovascular Diagnosis. 1990 Sep 1
- Consecutive ST segment depression and elevation in the same electrocardiographic leads during an asymptomatic exercise treadmill test.Mary Frances Nevin, Kenneth S. Korr, Edward W. Bough, Jose M.F Felix, Richard S. Shulman, William E. Boden> ;American Heart Journal. 1987 Mar 1
- Join now to see all
- Central Maine Medical CenterLewiston, Maine