Are you Dr. Treloar?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 24 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office601 W 5th Ave
Spokane, WA 99204Phone(509) 344-2663Fax(509) 624-9179
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Richard Treloar, MD is a board certified orthopedic surgeon in Spokane, Washington. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Washington, Montana, and Idaho. He is affiliated with MultiCare Deaconess Hospital.
Education & Training
- Henry Ford HospitalResidency, Orthopaedic Surgery, 1971 - 1974
- Spokane Teaching Health CenterInternship, Transitional Year, 1970 - 1971
- University of California, Irvine, School of MedicineClass of 1970
Certifications & Licensure
- MT State Medical License 2007 - 2017
- ID State Medical License 1995 - 2016
- WA State Medical License 1975 - 2016
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery Orthopaedic Surgery
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services, 2011
- MultiCare Deaconess HospitalSpokane, Washington