Are you Dr. Williams?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 30 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office2401 Lee Hwy N
Pulaski, VA 24301Phone(540) 980-3111Fax(540) 980-2409
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Richard Williams, MD is a board certified internist in Pulaski, Virginia. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Virginia and North Carolina. He is affiliated with Carilion New River Valley Medical Center.
Education & Training
- Vidant Medical CenterResidency, Internal Medicine, 1986 - 1990
- Brody School of Medicine at East Carolina UniversityClass of 1986
Certifications & Licensure
- VA State Medical License 1992 - 2022
- NC State Medical License 1988 - 2022
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- 30 citationsA genome-scale in vivo loss-of-function screen identifies Phf6 as a lineage-specific regulator of leukemia cell growth.Corbin E. Meacham, Lee N. Lawton, Yadira M. Soto-Feliciano, Justin R. Pritchard, Brian A. Joughin, Tobias Ehrenberger, Nina Fenouille, Johannes Zuber, Richard T. Willi...> ;Genes & Development. 2015 Mar 1
- 12 citationsTumor-derived inducible heat-shock protein 70 (HSP70) is an essential component of anti-tumor immunityKeela Dodd, Stephanie Nance, Melanie Quezada, Laura J. Janke, Jeffrey B. Morrison, Richard T. Williams, Helen M. Beere> ;Oncogene. 2015 Mar 5
- 7 citationsA Screening-Based Approach to Circumvent Tumor Microenvironment- Driven Intrinsic Resistance to BCR-ABL+ Inhibitors in Ph+ Acute Lymphoblastic LeukemiaHarpreet Singh, Anang A. Shelat, Amandeep Singh, Nidal Boulos, Richard T. Williams, R. Kiplin Guy> ;Journal of Biomolecular Screening. 2014 Jan 1
- Join now to see all
- Carilion New River Valley Medical CenterChristiansburg, Virginia