- Dr. Ridha Arem, MD is a board certified endocrinologist in Houston, Texas. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Texas. He is affiliated with Houston Methodist.
Clinical Specialties & Interests
Education & Medical Training
- Baylor College of Medicine
- Harbor Hospital Center
- National School of Science- Tunisia Faculty of Medicine
Certifications & Licensure
- TX State Medical License1983 - 2015
- American Board of Internal MedicineInternal Medicine
- American Board of Internal MedicineEndocrinology & Metabolism
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Top Doctors:SE TexasCastle Connolly, 2013
- Fellow (FACE)American Association of Clinical Endocrinology
- Super DoctorSuperDoctors.com
Publications & Presentations
- Concomitant euthyroid Graves'' ophthalmopathy and isolated ocular myasthenia gravis. Raef, H., Ladinsky, M., Arem, R.; Postgrad Med J. 1990 Oct.
- Lipoprotein and apolipoprotein levels in subclinical hypothyroidism. Effect of levothyroxine therapy. Arem, R., Patsch, W.; Arch Intern Med. 1990 Oct.
- Fatal nonthyroidal illness may impair nocturnal thyrotropin levels. Arem, R., Deppe, S.; Am J Med. 1990 Mar.
- Register to See 30 More
- Circadian Variations Of Ultrasensitive (TSH) IrmaNational Center For Research Resources
1990 - 1990
- Vasopressin Release In Post-Surgical Diabetes InsipidusNational Center For Research Resources
1985 - 1986
- Dr. Ridha Arem, Dr. Ridha Arem, MD, Dr. R Arem