Ridha Arem, MD
Clinical Professor, Endocrinology, Baylor College of Medicine
- 7501 Fannin St
Houston, TX 77054
Phone: (713) 790-0102
Fax: (713) 790-0007
Dr. Arem's Clinical Specialties & Interests
Dr. Arem's Education & Medical Training
- Baylor College of MedicineResidency, Internal Medicine
- Harbor Hospital CenterResidency, Internal Medicine
- National School of Science- Tunisia Faculty of MedicineMedical School
Dr. Arem's Certifications & Licensure
- TX State Medical License1983 - 2015
- American Board of Internal MedicineInternal Medicine
- American Board of Internal MedicineEndocrinology & Metabolism
Dr. Arem's Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FACE)American Association of Clinical Endocrinology
- Super DoctorSuperDoctors.com
Dr. Arem's Publications & Presentations
PubMed | Citations by Web of Science®
- The role of frozen section, gender, age, and tumor size in the differentiation of follicular adenoma from carcinoma: a meta-analysis. Miltenburg, D. M., Prost, H. M., Graviss, E. A., Arem, R.; Surgery. 2000 Dec.
- Effect of decreased plasma low-density lipoprotein levels on adrenal and testicular function in man. Arem, R., Ghusn, H., Ellerhorst, J., Comstock, J. P.; Clin Biochem. 1997 Jul.
- Cardiac systolic and diastolic function at rest and exercise in subclinical hypothyroidism: effect of thyroid hormone therapy. Arem, R., Rokey, R., Kiefe, C., Escalante, D. A., Rodriguez, A.; Thyroid. 1996 Oct.
Register to See Citations and 30 More...
Circadian Variations Of Ultrasensitive (TSH) IrmaNational Center For Research Resources
1990 - 1990
Vasopressin Release In Post-Surgical Diabetes InsipidusNational Center For Research Resources
1985 - 1986
- Dr. Ridha Arem, Dr. Ridha Arem, MD, Dr. R Arem
- 19 Colleague Invites!
- Is this you? If so, register to see 19 messages.
Physicians, view Dr. Arem's full Doximity profile to:
- Trade HIPAA-secure messages
- Send and receive online faxes
- Refer a patient
- See their complete CV
Similar Physicians & HCPs (Endocrinology, TX)
- Aiyanadar Shanmugam, MD
- Fred Ciarochi, MD
- Andres Splenser, MD
- Shikha Bharaktiya, MD
- Tina Pilumeli Di Blasi, MD
- Damaris (Vega-Anadon) Vega, MD
- Laura Williams, MD
- Siripoom McKay, MD
- David Feinstein, MD
- Donald Gardner, MD