Robert Abbott, MD
- 7253 Ambassador Rd
Baltimore, MD 21244
Phone: (443) 436-1151
Fax: (443) 436-1256
Dr. Abbott's Clinical Specialties & Interests
- Radiology: General Radiology
Dr. Abbott's Education & Medical Training
- Medical College of Pennsylvania and HospitalResidency, Radiology
- San Antonio Uniformed Services Health Education ConsortiumResidency, Internal Medicine
- Medical College of PennsylvaniaMedical School
Dr. Abbott's Publications & Presentations
PubMed | Citations by Web of Science®
- Autopsy radiography: digital radiographs (DR) vs multidetector computed tomography (MDCT) in high-velocity gunshot-wound victims. Harcke, H.T., Levy, A.D., Abbott, R.M., Mallak, C.T., Getz, J.M., Champion, H.R., Pearse, L.; Am J Forensic Med Pathol. 2007 Mar.
- Virtual autopsy: preliminary experience in high-velocity gunshot wound victims. Levy, A.D., Abbott, R.M., Mallak, C.T., Getz, J.M., Harcke, H.T., Champion, H.R., Pearse, L.A.; Radiology. 2006 Aug.
- Duodenal carcinoids: imaging features with clinical-pathologic comparison. Levy, A.D., Taylor, L.D., Abbott, R.M., Sobin, L.H.; Radiology. 2005 Dec.
Register to See Citations and 8 More...
Physicians, view Dr. Abbott's full Doximity profile to:
- Trade HIPAA-secure messages
- Send and receive online faxes
- Refer a patient
- See their complete CV
Similar Physicians & HCPs (Radiology, MD)
- Verner Albertsen, MD
- Andrew Morton, MD
- Jay Lehman, MD
- Jason Dittrich, MD
- Karin Witte, MD
- Andrew Diggs, MD
- Avni Chudgar, MD
- Philip Hugo III, MD
- Mark Glass-Royal, MD
- Mark Murphey, MD