Are you Dr. Adams?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 52 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
OfficeMarion Veterans Administration Medical Center
2620 Perkins Creek Dr (Paducah Cboc)
Paducah, KY 42001Phone(866) 289-3300
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Robert Adams, MD is a geriatrician in Paducah, Kentucky. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Washington, Oregon, and Colorado.
Education & Training
- San Antonio Uniformed Services Health Education ConsortiumResidency, Psychiatry, 1982 - 1986
- F Edward Hebert School of Medicine - USUHSClass of 1982
Certifications & Licensure
- WA State Medical License 2017 - 2022
- OR State Medical License 2016 - 2021
- CO State Medical License 2013 - 2023
- NH State Medical License 2001 - 2015
- TN State Medical License 1984 - 2021
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology Psychiatry
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology Geriatric Psychiatry
- Does Sleep Apnea Impact the Strength of Your Grip?December 4th, 2020
- Associations of OSA and Nocturnal Hypoxemia with Strength and Body Composition in Community Dwelling Middle Aged and Older MenNovember 24th, 2020