Robert Allan, MD
Associate Professor, Pathology, Immunology, & Laboratory Medicine, University of Florida College of Medicine
- 1600 Sw Archer Rd
Gainesville, FL 32610
Phone: (352) 265-9900
Dr. Allan's Clinical Specialties & Interests
- Pathology: Hematopathology
Dr. Allan's Education & Medical Training
- Johns Hopkins UniversityFellowship, Hematopathology
- Johns Hopkins UniversityResidency, Anatomic and Clinical Pathology
- University of Wisconsin School of Medicine and Public HealthMedical School
Dr. Allan's Certifications & Licensure
- FL State Medical LicenseActive through 2013
- GA State Medical LicenseActive through 2014
- American Board of PathologyAnatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology
- American Board of PathologyHematology
Dr. Allan's Publications & Presentations
PubMed | Citations by Web of Science®
- Trifecta Nerve Complex - Potential Anatomic Basis for Microsurgical Denervation of the Spermatic Cord for Chronic Orchialgia. Parekattil, S. J.,Gudeloglu, A.,Brahmbhatt, J. V.,Priola, K. B.,Vieweg, J.,Allan, R. W.; J Urol. 2013 Jul.
- The Role of KRAS Mutational Analysis to Determine the Site of Origin of Metastatic Carcinoma to the Lung: A Case Report. Alkhasawneh, A. N., Dong, H. J., Liu, C., Allegra, C., Allan, R. W.; Case Report Pathol. 2012.
- IgG4 Inflammatory Pseudotumor of the Kidney. Alkhasawneh, A. N., Allan, R. W.; Case Rep Urol. 2012.
Register to See Citations and 41 More...
- Dr. Robert Allan, Dr. Robert Allan, MD, Dr. R Allan, Dr. Robert William Allan
- 12 Colleague Invites!
- Is this you? If so, register to see 12 messages.
Physicians, view Dr. Allan's full Doximity profile to:
- Trade HIPAA-secure messages
- Send and receive online faxes
- Refer a patient
- See their complete CV
Similar Physicians & HCPs (Pathology, FL)
- Bernard Steele, MD
- Stephen Vernon, MD
- Ana Coelho, MD
- Katayoon Behshid, MD
- Bruce Burks, MD
- Abba Zubair, MD
- Enid Gilbert-Barness, MD
- Isidoro Morjaim, MD
- Julie Bell, MD
- Eliana Passega, MD