Robert Alphin, MD
- 3000 New Bern Ave
Raleigh, NC 27610
Phone: (919) 350-5645
Dr. Alphin's Clinical Specialties & Interests
- Anesthesiology: General Anesthesiology
Dr. Alphin's Education & Medical Training
- University of FloridaResidency, Anesthesiology
- Wake Forest School of MedicineMedical School
Dr. Alphin's Certifications & Licensure
- NC State Medical LicenseCurrent
- American Board of AnesthesiologyAnesthesiology
Dr. Alphin's Publications & Presentations
PubMed | Citations by Web of Science®
- Frequency-dependent effects of propofol on atrioventricular nodal conduction in guinea pig isolated heart. Mechanism and potential antidysrhythmic properties. Alphin, R. S., Martens, J. R., Dennis, D. M.; Anesthesiology. 1995 Aug.
- Hypolipidemic activity of 3- and 4-phenyl-piperidine-2,6-diones and selected N-substituted derivatives. Murthy, A. R., Maguire, J. H., Alphin, R. S., Day, P. A., Hall, I. H.; Lipids. 1986 Oct 01.
- Effect of diphenhydramine on the antiemetic action of metoclopramide against cisplatin-induced emesis in dogs. Smith, W. L., Jackson, C. B., Sancilio, L. F., Alphin, R. S.; Cancer Treat Rep. 1986 Jul 01.
Register to See Citations and 4 More...
- Dr. Robert Alphin, Dr. Robert Alphin, MD, Dr. R Alphin, Dr. Robert S Alphin
- 24 Colleague Invites!
- Is this you? If so, register to see 24 messages.
Physicians, view Dr. Alphin's full Doximity profile to:
- Trade HIPAA-secure messages
- Send and receive online faxes
- Refer a patient
- See their complete CV
Similar Physicians & HCPs (Anesthesiology, NC)
- Ashraf Habib, MD
- David Ballard, MD
- Charles Plotkin, MD
- Raymond Sykola, MD
- Erin Manning, MD
- Allison Dulaney, MD
- Jeffrey Robb, MD
- Alvaro Schiebel, MD
- Ronita Mori, DO
- Luis Alberto Arce, MD