Overview of Dr. Ash
Dr. Robert Ash, MD is a radiation oncologist in Orange, California. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in California. He is affiliated with City of Hope's Helford Clinical Research Hospital.
Office1100 West Stewart Drive
St Joseph Hosp Of Orange
Orange, CA 92868Fax(714) 744-8573
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Memorial University of Newfoundland FOMClass of 1995
Certifications & Licensure
- CA State Medical License 2006 - 2022
- American Board of Radiology Radiation Oncology
- Intraoperative Boost Radiotherapy With Electrons (IOERT) Followed By Hypofractionated Whole-Breast Irradiation (WBRT) Start of enrollment: 2011 Jan 01Afshin Forouzannia, M.D.Robert Ash, M.D.Venita Williams, M.D.Jay Harness, M.D.Michele Carpenter, M.D.
- Outcome Assessment of an Active Surveillance Program for Low Risk Prostate Cancer: An Observational Study Start of enrollment: 2009 May 01Ash, R.B.,Weissman, M.J.,Kar, A.J.,Norouzi, B.B.,Pearce, W.,Williams, V.L.,Forouzannia, A.
- A Treatment of Unresectable Hepatocellular Carcinoma With TheraSphere® Start of enrollment: 2009 Feb 01Lawrence Wagman, M.D., F.A.C.S., Robert Ash, MD, Afshin Forouzannia, MD, Judith Harrison-Monge, MD, Timothy Byun, MD, Hisham El-Bayar, MD, Kurt Openshaw, MD, and Mahmood Razavi, MD
- A Phase III Trial of Short Term Androgen Deprivation With Pelvic Lymph Node or Prostate Bed Only Radiotherapy (SPPORT) in Prostate Cancer Patients With a Rising PSA After Radical Prostatectomy Start of enrollment: 2008 Feb 01Allen, A.M.,Ariaratnam, L.S.,Ash, R.B.,Atanas, M.,Balogh, A.G.,Barton, D.R.,Beauchemin, M.,Behrens, R.J.,Beron, P.J.,Bhoopalam, N.,Bonin, S.R.,Bornstein, B.A.,Buyyounouski, M.K.,Canaday, D.J.,Carson, J.H....
- Phase III Randomized Trial of the Role of Whole Brain Radiation Therapy in Addition to Radiosurgery in Patients With One to Three Cerebral Metastases Start of enrollment: 2006 Jul 01Ash, R.B.,Asher, A.,Barker, F.G.,Becht, J.D.,Beeker, T.A.,Brachman, D.G.,Brown, P.D.,Chang, B.K.,Chen, Y.,Demas, W.F.,Deming, R.L.,Farace, E.,Faught, S.R.,Fehrenbacher, L.,Giguere, J.K.,Hawkins, R.B.,Jaec...
Publications & Presentations
- 3 citationsIntraoperative radiotherapy for breast cancer: its perceived simplicity.Robert B. Ash, Venita Williams, Lawrence D. Wagman, Afshin Forouzannia> ;Oncology. 2013 Feb 16
- 5 citationsIntraoperative electron radiotherapy boost as a component of adjuvant radiation for breast cancer in the community setting.Afshin Forouzannia, Jay K. Harness, Michele Carpenter, Robert B. Ash, Venita Williams, Maria Gonzalez, Stacey Fischer, Alice Rodriguez, Lawrence D. Wagman> ;American Surgeon. 2012 Oct 1
- City of Hope's Helford Clinical Research HospitalDuarte, California
- Aetna Choice POS II
BCBS Blue Card PPO
BCBS Illinois PPO
Blue Shield CA Local Access Plus HMO
Blue Shield California HMO
Blue Shield California PPO
Great West PPOHealth Net California Large Group PPO
Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
Multiplan PHCS PPO
Multiplan PHCS PPO - Kaiser
United Healthcare - Direct Choice Plus POS
United Healthcare - Direct Options PPO
- Please verify your coverage with the provider's office directly when scheduling an appointment
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: