Robert Barone, MD
- 1150 Youngs Rd
Williamsville, NY 14221
Phone: (716) 636-9004
Fax: (706) 636-0132
Dr. Barone's Clinical Specialties & Interests
- General Surgery: General Surgery
Dr. Barone's Education & Medical Training
- Kaleida Health System - M FillmoreResidency, General Surgery
- Kaleida Health System - M FillmoreInternship, Transitional Year
- State University of New York Upstate Medical UniversityMedical School
Dr. Barone's Certifications & Licensure
- NY State Medical LicenseActive through 2013
- American Board of SurgerySurgery
Dr. Barone's Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FACS)American College of Surgeons
Dr. Barone's Publications & Presentations
PubMed | Citations by Web of Science®
- Inhibition of peripheral aromatization in postmenopausal women with breast cancer. Barone, R. M., Judd, H. L.; Surg Forum. 1978.
- Accuracy and clinical relevance of computed tomography scan interpretation of peritoneal cancer index in colorectal cancer peritoneal carcinomatosis: a multi-institutional study. Esquivel, J., Chua, T. C., Stojadinovic, A., Melero, J. T., Levine, E. A., Gutman, M., Howard, R., Piso, P., Nissan, A., Gomez-Portilla, A., Gonzalez-Bayon, L., Gonzalez-M...; J Surg Oncol. 2010 Nov 1.
- Treated ovarian cancer: comparison of MR imaging with serum CA-125 level and physical examination--a longitudinal study. Low, R. N., Saleh, F., Song, S. Y., Shiftan, T. A., Barone, R. M., Lacey, C. G., Goldfarb, P. M.; Radiology. 1999 May.
Register to See Citations and 2 More...
Dr. Barone's Professional Memberships
- Dr. Robert Barone, Dr. Robert Barone, MD, Dr. R Barone, Dr. Robert M Barone
- 7 Colleague Invites!
- Is this you? If so, register to see 7 messages.
Physicians, view Dr. Barone's full Doximity profile to:
- Trade HIPAA-secure messages
- Send and receive online faxes
- Refer a patient
- See their complete CV
Similar Physicians & HCPs (General Surgery, NY)
- Chia-Chi Wang, DO
- Melvin Smalley, MD
- Corinna Ferrandino, MD
- Monika Zwierzchoniewska, MD
- Herbert Wasserman, MD
- Jason Arellano, MD
- Kenneth Nnamdi, MD
- Prem Lachman, MD
- Donald Hickey, MD
- Karmina Choi, MD