Robert Barth, MD
Associate Professor, Medicine, SUNY-Downstate College of Medicine
- 800 Poly Pl
Brooklyn, NY 11209
Phone: (718) 630-3752
Dr. Barth's Clinical Specialties & Interests
- Nephrology: General Nephrology
Dr. Barth's Education & Medical Training
- New York Presbyterian Hospital, Cornell CampusFellowship, Nephrology
- Berkshire Medical CenterResidency, Internal Medicine
- University of BolognaMedical School
Dr. Barth's Certifications & Licensure
- NY State Medical LicenseActive through 2013
- American Board of Internal MedicineInternal Medicine
- American Board of Internal MedicineNephrology
Dr. Barth's Publications & Presentations
PubMed | Citations by Web of Science®
- Pseudohypobicarbonatemia Caused by an Endogenous Assay Interferent: A New Entity. Goldwasser, P., Manjappa, N.G., Luhrs, C.A., Barth, R.H.; Am J Kidney Dis. 2011 Oct.
- CKD screening and management in the Veterans Health Administration: the impact of system organization and an innovative electronic record. Patel, T.G., Pogach, L.M., Barth, R.H.; Am J Kidney Dis. 2009 Mar.
- Effect of dialysis modality on plasma fibrinogen concentration: a meta-analysis. Goldwasser, P., Feldman, J.G., Emiru, M., Barth, R.H.; Am J Kidney Dis. 2004 Dec.
Register to See Citations and 1 More...
- Dr. Robert Barth, Dr. Robert Barth, MD, Dr. R Barth, Dr. Robert Henry Barth
- 5 Colleague Invites!
- Is this you? If so, register to see 5 messages.
Physicians, view Dr. Barth's full Doximity profile to:
- Trade HIPAA-secure messages
- Send and receive online faxes
- Refer a patient
- See their complete CV
Similar Physicians & HCPs (Nephrology, NY)
- Boris Medvedovsky, DO
- K Janga, MD
- Daniel Blaustein, MD
- George Coritsidis, MD
- Alemka (Pavlic) Babich, MD
- Raymond Sherman, MD
- Yong Chi, MD
- Ada Obidike, MD
- Gretchen King, MD
- Sharon Silbiger, MD