Robert Beekman, MD
Professor of Pediatrics, University Cincinnati
- 3333 Burnet Ave
Cincinnati, OH 45229
Phone: (513) 636-4432
Fax: (513) 636-3952
Dr. Beekman's Clinical Specialties & Interests
- Pediatric Cardiology: General Pediatric Cardiology
Dr. Beekman's Education & Medical Training
- University of Michigan Hospitals and Health CentersFellowship, Pediatric Cardiology
- UCLA Medical CenterResidency, Pediatrics
- Duke University School of MedicineMedical School
Dr. Beekman's Certifications & Licensure
- OH State Medical License1982 - 2015
- American Board of PediatricsPediatrics
- American Board of PediatricsPediatric Cardiology
Dr. Beekman's Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FAAP)American Academy of Pediatrics
- Fellow (FACC)American College of Cardiology
Dr. Beekman's Clinical Trials
- Covered Cheatham Platinum Stents for the Prevention or Treatment of Aortic Wall Injury Associated With Coarctation of the AortaStart of enrollment: 2010 Jul 01
Beekman, R.,Cabalka, A.,Cheatham, J.,Forbes, T.,Ing, F.,Jones, T.,Kim, D.,Kreutzer, J.,Latson, L.,McElhinney, D.,Moore, J.,Moore, P.,Rhodes, J.,Rome, J.,Slack, M.,Vincent, J.,Zahn, E.,Zellers, T.
Dr. Beekman's Publications & Presentations
PubMed | Citations by Web of Science®
- Validation of Cardiac Output Using Real-time Measurement of Oxygen Consumption during Cardiac Catheterization in Children Under 3 Years of Age. Seckeler, M. D.,Hirsch, R.,Beekman, R. H.,Goldstein, B. H.; Congenit Heart Dis. 2013 Oct 10.
- Implementing recommended screening for critical congenital heart disease. Martin, G. R.,Beekman, R. H.,Mikula, E. B.,Fasules, J.,Garg, L. F.,Kemper, A. R.,Morrow, W. R.,Pearson, G. D.,Mahle, W. T.; Pediatrics. 2013 Jul.
- Incidence and Management of Life-Threatening Adverse Events During Cardiac Catheterization for Congenital Heart Disease. Lin, C. H.,Hegde, S.,Marshall, A. C.,Porras, D.,Gauvreau, K.,Balzer, D. T.,Beekman, R. H.,Torres, A.,Vincent, J. A.,Moore, J. W.,Holzer, R.,Armsby, L.,Bergersen, L.; Pediatr Cardiol. 2013 Jul 31.
Register to See Citations and 28 More...
Dr. Beekman's Professional Memberships
- Dr. Robert Beekman, Dr. Robert Beekman, MD, Dr. R Beekman, Dr. Robert H Beekman
- 42 Colleague Invites!
- Is this you? If so, register to see 42 messages.
Physicians, view Dr. Beekman's full Doximity profile to:
- Trade HIPAA-secure messages
- Send and receive online faxes
- Refer a patient
- See their complete CV
Similar Physicians & HCPs (Pediatric Cardiology, OH)
- Chet Villa, MD
- Richard Sterba, MD
- Tamara Thomas, MD
- Edith Nieves Lopez, MD
- Kunikazu Hisamochi, MD
- Denise Saker, MD
- Nazia Husain, MD
- Omar Khalid, MD
- Smita Mehta, MD
- Jessica Bowman, MD