Are you Dr. Benazzi?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 24 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office10 Hagen Dr Bldg A
Rochester, NY 14625Phone(585) 241-6650
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Robert Benazzi, MD is a board certified radiologist in Rochester, New York. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in New York. He is affiliated with Unity Hospital.
Education & Training
- Lahey ClinicResidency, Radiology, 1971 - 1974
- Cambridge Hospital - Cambridge Health AllianceInternship, Transitional Year, 1970 - 1971
- VA Community University Mcv Afl HospitalsClass of 1970
Certifications & Licensure
- NY State Medical License 1979 - 2016
- American Board of Radiology Diagnostic Radiology
Publications & Presentations
- 41 citationsValue of chest ultrasonography versus decubitus roentgenography for thoracentesis.James M. Kohan, Robert H. Poe, Robert H. Israel, John D. Kennedy, Robert B. Benazzi, Michael C. Kallay, Donald W. Greenblatt> ;The American review of respiratory disease. 1986 Jun 1
- Congenital hypoplasia along the radial ray. A report of two cases.Benazzi, R. B., Bergquist, E.> ;Am J Roentgenol Radium Ther Nucl Med. 1970 Nov
- 5 citationsCyclophosphamide and carcinoma of bladder.Steven E. Seltzer, Robert B. Benazzi, Gary P. Kearney> ;Urology. 1978 Apr 1
- Join now to see all
- Unity HospitalRochester, New York