Are you Dr. Bertrand?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 14 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office814 Laporte Ave
Valparaiso, IN 46383Phone(219) 263-4600Fax(219) 462-6108
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Robert Bertrand, MD is an emergency medicine physician in Valparaiso, Indiana. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Indiana, Wisconsin, and Illinois. He is affiliated with St. Catherine Hospital.
Education & Training
- McGill University Faculty of MedicineClass of 1975
Certifications & Licensure
- WI State Medical License 1993 - 2011
- IN State Medical License 1991 - 2013
- IL State Medical License 1981 - 2014
- American Board of Preventive Medicine Occupational Medicine
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FACEP) American College of Emergency Physicians
- Masks Dangerous for Some and Uncertain Future for Italy’s Eateries; In the News for May 21May 21st, 2020
- St. Catherine HospitalEast Chicago, Indiana