Are you Dr. Brandon?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 28 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office2550 Baird Rd
Penfield, NY 14526Phone(585) 385-0590Fax(585) 385-0969
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Robert Brandon, MD is a family physician in Penfield, New York. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in New York and Pennsylvania.
Education & Training
- Memorial Hospital of Burlington CountyResidency, Family Medicine, 1987 - 1990
- State University of New York Upstate Medical UniversityClass of 1987
Certifications & Licensure
- PA State Medical License 2013 - 2018
- NY State Medical License 1989 - 2011
Publications & Presentations
- 27 citationsPrediction of the duration of hospitalization in patients with respiratory syncytial virus infection: use of clinical parameters.Julia A. McMillan, Debra A. Tristram, Leonard B. Weiner, Anne Patti Higgins, Cathy Sandstrom, Robert Brandon> ;Pediatrics. 1988 Jan 1
- 11 citationsSynthesis, characterization, and properties of a group of platinum (IV) complexes.Robert J. Brandon, James C. Dabrowiak> ;Journal of Medicinal Chemistry. 1984 Jul 1