Dr. Breen is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office220 Faison Dr. Columbia, SC
G. Werber Bryan Psychiatric Hospital
Columbia, SC 29206Phone+1 803-935-6281Fax+1 803-935-5321
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Robert Breen is a psychiatrist in Columbia, SC and is affiliated with G. Werber Bryan Psychiatric Hospital. He received his medical degree from Medical University of South Carolina College of Medicine and has been in practice 28 years. He specializes in forensic psychiatry and risk management.
Education & Training
- Prisma Health/University of South Carolina SOM Columbia (Columbia)Residency, Psychiatry, 1989 - 1993
- Medical University of South Carolina College of MedicineClass of 1989
Certifications & Licensure
- SC State Medical License 1991 - 2023
Publications & Presentations
- 9 citationsComparison of serum carnitine levels and clinical correlates between outpatients and acutely hospitalised individuals with bipolar disorder and schizophrenia: A cross-...Miroslav Cuturic, Ruth K. Abramson, Robert Breen, Alfred C Edwards, Elliott E Levy> ;World Journal of Biological Psychiatry. 2016 Jun 1
- 3 citationsA fresh look at management of depression. How to choose and use the newer antidepressant drugs.Robert Breen, Rupert J. McCormac> ;Postgraduate Medicine. 2002 Sep 1
- 1 citationsDo behavior changes herald physical illness in adults with mental retardationSuzanne McDermott, Robert Breen, Tan Platt, Damian Dhar, John Shelton, Shanthi Krishnaswami> ;Community Mental Health Journal. 1997 Apr 1
- G. Werber Bryan Psychiatric HospitalColumbia, South Carolina
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: