Are you Dr. Brodner?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 46 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1411 N Flagler Dr
West Palm Beach, FL 33401Phone(561) 833-6388Fax(561) 833-6353
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Robert Brodner, MD is a neurosurgeon in West Palm Beach, Florida. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Florida, Colorado, and Pennsylvania. He is affiliated with Good Samaritan Medical Center and JFK Medical Center North Campus.
Education & Training
- Mount Sinai School of MedicineResidency, Neurological Surgery, 1974 - 1978
- Mount Sinai School of MedicineResidency, General Surgery, 1972 - 1974
- Loyola University Chicago Stritch School of MedicineClass of 1972
Certifications & Licensure
- FL State Medical License 1985 - 2022
- CO State Medical License 1985 - 1995
- PA State Medical License 1980 - 1988
- American Board of Neurological Surgery Neurological Surgery
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Gulfstream FL-Palm Beach Castle Connolly, 2006-2014
- Top Doctors: Florida Castle Connolly, 2000
- Fellow (FAANS) American Association of Neurological Surgeons
Publications & Presentations
- 4 citationsClinical clerkships in neurosurgery and neurology at United States medical schools.Ralph A.W. Lehman, Robert A. Brodner, Samuel H. Greenblatt, Leonard F. Hirsh, John D. Loeser, Kenneth J. Smith, Lynne Curran> ;Neurosurgery. 1991 Oct 1
- Fetal therapy: ethical and legal implications of prenatal intervention and clinical application.Robert A. Brodner, Evelyne Shuster> ;Fetal Diagnosis and Therapy. 1987 Jul 1
- 3 citationsFeasibility of intracranial surgery in the primate fetus. Model and surgical principles.Robert A. Brodner, Ronald S. Markowitz, Howard J. Lantner> ;Journal of Neurosurgery. 1987 Feb 1
- Join now to see all