Dr. Carida is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office5258 Linton Blvd
Delray Beach, FL 33484Phone+1 888-266-9175Fax+1 561-210-5412
- Is this information wrong?
- I am a 40 year Board-Certified Cardiologist, Echocardiographer, Lipoproteinologist, specializing in Nationally Delivered Proactive Preventative Cardiovascular Disease Prevention via Telemedicine to anyone in the nation.
The last 10 to 15 years of my career have been devoted to Tomorrow's Cardiology i.e. the prevention, eradication and stabilization of vulnerable atherosclerotic plaque.
The relatively recent gradual usurpation, control and management of medical practices by the insurance carriers, hospitals and the government have necessitated my separation from their controlling reimbursements to a VIP one time fee lasting 1 to 2 years. The overall cost for this service is minuscule compared to what most are paying for health insurance in America today.
Treatment is tailored to the individual's genetic makeup as determined by advanced lipid and genetic analyses as well as the patient's lifestyle, not the "one size fits all" of the insurance companies.
For all, therapeutic goals are achieved within one year and for most within six months.This newly acquired therapeutic goal serves as a platform, comparable to those individuals in the world and country who never suffer from Atherosclerosis or Heart Attacks, and if maintained assures you of the same fate.
Education & Training
- Rutgers Health/Cooperman Barnabas Medical CenterResidency, Internal Medicine, 1971 - 1973
- Rutgers New Jersey Medical SchoolFellowship, Cardiovascular Disease, 1970 - 1971
- Hackensack University Medical Center (Mountainside)Residency, Internal Medicine, 1969 - 1970
- New York Medical College at St Michael's Medical CenterResidency, Internal Medicine, 1968 - 1969
- New York Medical College at St Vincent's Hospital and Medical Center of New YorkInternship, Transitional Year, 1965 - 1966
- Columbia University Vagelos College of Physicians and SurgeonsClass of 1965
Certifications & Licensure
- FL State Medical License 1973 - 2023
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Cardiovascular Disease
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Diplomate American Board of Clinical Lipidology, 2005
- Diplomate National Board of Echocardiography, 2004
- Fellow (FACC) American College of Cardiology
Publications & Presentations
- Medicare Part D ScalpingRobert V. Carida Sr MD FEACC,ABCL, CVRRUSA
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: