Dr. Carlton is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office340 Printers Pkwy
Colorado Springs, CO 80910Phone(719) 228-6635Fax(719) 228-6612
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Children's HospitalResidency, Pediatrics, 1952 - 1955
- University of ColoradoResidency, Orthopedic Surgery, 1951 - 1952
- St Mary - Corwin Medical CenterResidency, General Surgery, 1950 - 1951
- Regions HospitalInternship, Transitional Year, 1948 - 1949
- University of ColoradoClass of 1948
Certifications & Licensure
- CO State Medical License 1948 - 2019
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery Orthopaedic Surgery
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: