Are you Dr. Cole?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 57 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office800 Carter St
Rochester, NY 14621Phone(585) 467-4290Fax(585) 338-2120
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Robert Cole, MD is a board certified family physician in Rochester, New York. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in New York and New Jersey. He is affiliated with Rochester General Hospital.
Education & Training
- Albany Medical CenterResidency, Family Medicine, 1994 - 1997
- State University of New York Upstate Medical UniversityClass of 1994
Certifications & Licensure
- NY State Medical License 1995 - 2023
- NJ State Medical License Current
- American Board of Family Medicine Family Medicine
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification NextGen Ambulatory EHR, NextGen Healthcare, 2011-2013
- Patient-Centered Medical Home Recognition Program National Committee for Quality Assurance, 2011-2013
- Physician Practice Connections Recognition Program National Committee for Quality Assurance, 2011-2013
Publications & Presentations
- 2 citationsSubjective patterns elicited by light flicker.Rockefeller S. L. Young, Robert E. Cole, Michael Gamble, Martin D. Rayner> ;Vision Research. 1975 Nov 1
- Rochester General HospitalRochester, New York