Are you Dr. Crooks?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 20 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
OfficeUs Dhhs Indian Health Service
Route 301 North B Street
Zuni, NM 87327Phone+1 505-782-4431Fax+1 505-782-7551
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Robert Crooks, MD is a family physician in Zuni, New Mexico. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Idaho. He is affiliated with San Juan Regional Medical Center.
Education & Training
- Sutter Santa Rosa Regional Hospital/University of California (San Francisco)Residency, Family Medicine, 1973 - 1976
- Oregon Health Science University HospitalInternship, Transitional Year, 1971 - 1972
- University of California San Francisco School of MedicineClass of 1971
Certifications & Licensure
- ID State Medical License 1977 - 2023
- San Juan Regional Medical CenterFarmington, New Mexico