Are you Dr. Davis?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 19 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office600 Walter Reed Dr
Greensboro, NC 27403Phone(336) 294-6555Fax(336) 294-6556
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Robert Davis, MD is a board certified dermatologist in Greensboro, North Carolina. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in North Carolina.
Education & Training
- University of North Carolina HospitalsResidency, Dermatology, 1965 - 1968
- San Antonio Uniformed Services Health Education ConsortiumInternship, Transitional Year, 1962 - 1963
- Duke University School of MedicineClass of 1962
Certifications & Licensure
- NC State Medical License 1962 - 2017
- American Board of Dermatology Dermatology
Publications & Presentations
- Dealing With the Elephant in the Room.Gonzales, A.J., Davis, R.N.> ;Clin Neuropsychol. 2011-07-04
- Inhibition/switching is not necessarily harder than inhibition: an analysis of the D-KEFS color-word interference test.Lippa, S.M., Davis, R.N.> ;Arch Clin Neuropsychol. 2010 Mar
- Is basic memory structure invariant across epilepsy patient subgroups?Davis, R.N., Andresen, E.N., Witgert, M.E., Breier, J.I.> ;J Clin Exp Neuropsychol. 2006 Aug
- Join now to see all