Are you Dr. Dela Paz?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 54 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office2620 N 3rd St
Phoenix, AZ 85004Phone(602) 234-2994Fax(602) 648-5588
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Robert Dela Paz, MD is a board certified radiologist in Phoenix, Arizona. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Arizona, Illinois, and Wisconsin.
Education & Training
- Massachusetts General HospitalResidency, Radiology, 1982 - 1984
- George Washington University School of MedicineResidency, Radiology, 1981 - 1982
- M Health FairviewResidency, Radiology, 1979 - 1980
- Regions HospitalInternship, Transitional Year, 1976 - 1977
- University of Utah School of MedicineClass of 1976
Certifications & Licensure
- IL State Medical License 2021 - 2023
- WI State Medical License 2021 - 2023
- CA State Medical License 2018 - 2022
- AZ State Medical License 2013 - 2023
- NY State Medical License 1991 - 2015
- MN State Medical License 1978 - 1984
- American Board of Radiology Diagnostic Radiology
Publications & Presentations
- 7 citationsFunctional magnetic resonance imaging study of word recognition in normal elders.Karen E. Anderson, Gerard M. Perera, John Hilton, Naomi Zubin, Robert Dela Paz, Yaakov Stern> ;Progress in Neuro-psychopharmacology & Biological Psychiatry. 2002 May 1