Are you Dr. Dillon?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 7 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office2727 Marilyn Road
Colorado Springs, CO 80909Phone(719) 635-3762
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Robert Dillon, MD is a board certified pathologist in Colorado Springs, Colorado. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Colorado. He is affiliated with St. Thomas More Hospital.
Education & Training
- Fitzsimons Army Medical CenterResidency, Anatomic and Clinical Pathology, 1951 - 1954
- Fitzsimons Army Medical CenterInternship, Transitional Year, 1949 - 1950
- Temple University School of MedicineClass of 1949
Certifications & Licensure
- CO State Medical License 1952 - 2015
- American Board of Pathology Anatomic Pathology
- American Board of Pathology Clinical Pathology
Publications & Presentations
- 19 citationsStenosis of the right main pulmonary artery. Clinical, angiocardiographic, and catheterization findings in ten patients.Lawrence L. Luan, Joseph Lloyd D'silva, Benjamin M. Gasul, Robert F. Dillon> ;Circulation. 1960 Jun 1
- 24 citationsRight and left heart catheterization and angiocardiographic findings in idiopathic cardiac hypertrophy with endocardial fibroelastosis.Joshua Lynfield, Benjamin M. Gasul, Lawrence L. Luan, Robert F. Dillon> ;Circulation. 1960 Mar 1
- St. Thomas More HospitalCanon City, Colorado