- 2905 Telegraph Ave
Berkeley, CA 94705
Phone: (510) 841-0411
Fax: (510) 845-5030
Dr. Doud's Clinical Specialties & Interests
- Nephrology: General Nephrology
Dr. Doud's Education & Medical Training
- UCLA Medical CenterResidency, Internal Medicine
- David Geffen School of Medicine at UCLAMedical School
Dr. Doud's Certifications & Licensure
- CA State Medical License1971 - 2014
- American Board of Internal MedicineInternal Medicine
- American Board of Internal MedicineNephrology
Dr. Doud's Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Meaningful Use Stage 1 CertificationCenters for Medicare & Medicaid Services, 2011
Dr. Doud's Publications & Presentations
PubMed | Citations by Web of Science®
- Development of a lesion resembling diabetic nephropathy in a renal homograft. Doud, R., Lee, D. B., Waisman, J., Bergstein, J. M.; Arch Intern Med. 1977 Jul.
- Passive adaptation of the prosthesis-implant interface by soldering gold cylinders to the framework casting. McCartney, J. W., Doud, R.; J Prosthet Dent. 1993 Jul.
- Refractory scleritis due to Wegener's granulomatosis. Hodges, E. J., Turner, S., Doud, R. B.; West J Med. 1987 Mar.
Register to See Citations and 2 More...
- Dr. Robert Doud, Dr. Robert Doud, MD, Dr. R Doud, Dr. Robert B Doud
- 15 Colleague Invites!
- Is this you? If so, register to see 15 messages.
Physicians, view Dr. Doud's full Doximity profile to:
- Trade HIPAA-secure messages
- Send and receive online faxes
- Refer a patient
- See their complete CV
Similar Physicians & HCPs (Nephrology, CA)
- Kimdeep Mangat, MD
- Harold Baer, MD
- Ellen Morrissey, MD
- Scott Morey Jr., MD
- Colin Lenihan, MD
- Andrew Lin, MD
- Alex Kay, MD
- Sapna (Singh) Patel, MD
- Suzanne Austin, MD
- Zineb Benmayouf, MD