Are you Dr. Elliott?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 13 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office541 Shadows Ln
Baton Rouge, LA 70806Phone+1 225-755-3070Fax+1 225-755-3085
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Robert Elliott Jr., MD is a general surgeon in Baton Rouge, Louisiana. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Louisiana, Alabama, and Mississippi. He is affiliated with Ochsner Medical Center - Baton Rouge.
Education & Training
- University of Mississippi Medical CenterResidency, Surgery, 1962 - 1967
- University of Mississippi School of MedicineInternship, Transitional Year, 1961 - 1962
- University of Mississippi School of MedicineClass of 1961
Certifications & Licensure
- LA State Medical License 1973 - 2021
- AL State Medical License 1967 - 2021
- MS State Medical License 1961 - 2021
- American Board of Surgery Surgery
Publications & Presentations
- Combination cancer immunotherapy "Expanding Paul Ehrlich's Magic Bullet Concept".Elliott, R. L.> ;Surg Oncol. 2010 Mar 27
- Human leukocyte antigen G expression in breast cancer: role in immunosuppression.Elliott, R. L.,Jiang, X. P.,Phillips, J. T.,Barnett, B. G.,Head, J. F.> ;Cancer Biother. Radiopharm.. 2011 Apr 23
- Ochsner Medical Center - Baton RougeBaton Rouge, Louisiana