Are you Dr. Ellis?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 51 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office3850 S. National Ave
Springfield, MO 65807Phone(417) 882-4880Fax(417) 882-7843
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Robert Ellis, MD is an oncologist in Springfield, Missouri. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Missouri and California. He is affiliated with Cox Medical Centers and Cox Monett Hospital.
Education & Training
- University of Kansas School of MedicineFellowship, Hematology and Medical Oncology, 1997 - 2000
- Naval Medical Center (San Diego)Residency, Internal Medicine, 1992 - 1994
- University of Missouri-Kansas City School of MedicineClass of 1989
Certifications & Licensure
- CA State Medical License 1995 - 2023
- MO State Medical License 1990 - 2022
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Hematology
- American Board of Internal Medicine Medical Oncology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FACP) American College of Physicians, 2012
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification OncoEMR, Altos Solutions, Inc., 2011-2013
Publications & Presentations
- 31 citationsTwo-week test-retest reliability of the Polar® RS800CX™ to record heart rate variability.DeWayne P. Williams, Marc N. Jarczok, Robert J. Ellis, Thomas K. Hillecke, Julian F. Thayer, Julian Koenig> ;Clinical Physiology and Functional Imaging. 2017 Nov 1
- 49 citationsA Validated Smartphone-Based Assessment of Gait and Gait Variability in Parkinson’s DiseaseRobert J. Ellis, Yee Sien Ng, Shenggao Zhu, Dawn Tan, Boyd Anderson, Gottfried Schlaug, Ye Wang> ;PLOS ONE. 2015 Oct 30
- 14 citationsThe effect of anxiety on heart rate variability, depression, and sleep in chronic obstructive pulmonary diseaseSooyeon Suh, Robert J. Ellis, John J. Sollers, Julian F. Thayer, Hae-Chung Yang, Charles F. Emery> ;Journal of Psychosomatic Research. 2013 May 1
- Join now to see all