- Dr. Robert Gherman, MD is a board certified obstetrician/gynecologist in Cheverly, Maryland. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Maryland, Idaho, and Virginia.
Clinical Specialties & Interests
- Obstetrics & Gynecology: Maternal & Fetal Medicine/High Risk
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FACOG)American Congress of Obstetricians and Gynecologists
Publications & Presentations
- Shoulder dystocia: Management and documentation. Stitely, M. L.,Gherman, R. B.; Semin. Perinatol.. 2014 May 28.
- Neonatal brachial plexus palsy with vaginal birth after cesarean delivery: a case-control study. Hammad, I. A.,Chauhan, S. P.,Gherman, R. B.,Ouzounian, J. G.,Hill, J. B.,Abuhamad, A. Z.; Am. J. Obstet. Gynecol.. 2013 Mar.
- A survey of central association members about the definition, management, and complications of shoulder dystocia. Gherman, R. B.; Obstet Gynecol. 2012 Sep 22.
- Register to See 65 More
- American College of Obstetrics and Gynecology - ACOGFellow
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS North Carolina BlueOptions PPO
- CareFirst BCBS Maryland POS
- CareFirst BlueChoice Advantage
- CareFirst BlueChoice Network POS
- CareFirst BluePreferred PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Great West PPO
- Multiplan PHCS PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- United Healthcare - Direct Choice Plus POS
- United Healthcare - Direct Options PPO
- Dr. Robert Gherman, Dr. Robert Gherman, MD, Dr. R Gherman, Dr. Robert B Gherman