Are you Dr. Gifford?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 44 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office2 Medical Park Rd
Columbia, SC 29203Phone(803) 256-2657Fax(803) 434-7349
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Robert Gifford, MD is a vascular surgeon in Columbia, South Carolina. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in South Carolina. He is affiliated with Prisma Health Richland Hospital and Wm. Jennings Bryan Dorn Veterans Affairs Medical Center.
Education & Training
- University of Minnesota Medical SchoolResidency, Surgery, 1976 - 1983
- Wake Forest University Baptist Medical CenterResidency, Neurological Surgery, 1973 - 1974
- M Health FairviewInternship, Transitional Year, 1969 - 1970
- Emory University School of MedicineClass of 1969
Certifications & Licensure
- SC State Medical License 1971 - 2023
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FACS) American College of Surgeons
Publications & Presentations
- Renal transplantation in patients with hypercoagulable states.Boughey, J.C., Bowen, P.A., Gifford, R.R.> ;J S C Med Assoc. 2003 Dec
- Prisma Health Richland HospitalColumbia, South Carolina
- Wm. Jennings Bryan Dorn Veterans Affairs Medical CenterColumbia, South Carolina