Are you Dr. Gilroy?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 21 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1631 N Front St
Harrisburg, PA 17102Phone(717) 234-2561Fax(717) 236-1121
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Robert Gilroy, MD is a pulmonologist in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Pennsylvania.
Education & Training
- Temple University HospitalFellowship, Pulmonary Disease and Critical Care Medicine, 1968 - 1969
- University of Pennsylvania Health SystemResidency, Internal Medicine, 1965 - 1968
- University of Pennsylvania Health SystemResidency, Internal Medicine, 1963 - 1963
- Mercy Catholic Medical CenterInternship, Transitional Year, 1962 - 1963
- Sidney Kimmel Medical College at Thomas Jefferson UniversityClass of 1962
Certifications & Licensure
- PA State Medical License 1963 - 2022
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Pulmonary Disease