Are you Dr. Haas?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 27 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office14300 Orchard Pkwy
Broomfield, CO 80023Phone(303) 592-7294
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Robert Haas, MD is a board certified pathologist in Broomfield, Colorado. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Colorado, Arizona, and Montana. He is affiliated with St. Anthony North Health Campus, St Anthony North Hospital, and St. Anthony Hospital.
Education & Training
- UCSFFellowship, Cytopathology, 2004 - 2005
- Stanford UniversityResidency, Anatomic and Clinical Pathology, 1999 - 2004
- Akron General Medical CenterInternship, Transitional Year, 1999 - 2000
- Case Western Reserve University School of MedicineClass of 1999
Certifications & Licensure
- AZ State Medical License 2021 - 2022
- MT State Medical License 2020 - 2022
- ND State Medical License 2020 - 2022
- WY State Medical License 2019 - 2022
- KS State Medical License 2019 - 2022
- NE State Medical License 2019 - 2022
- TX State Medical License 2010 - 2023
- American Board of Pathology Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology
- American Board of Pathology Cytopathology
- Join now to see all