- SUNY Buffalo Sch of Med & Biomedical
Buffalo, NY 14214
Dr. Hall's Clinical Specialties & Interests
- Psychiatry: General Psychiatry
Dr. Hall's Publications & Presentations
PubMed | Citations by Web of Science®
- Insulin represses phosphoenolpyruvate carboxykinase gene transcription by causing the rapid disruption of an active transcription complex: a potential epigenetic effect. Hall, R.K., Wang, X.L., George, L., Koch, S.R., Granner, D.K.; Mol Endocrinol. 2007 Feb.
- Estrogen-related receptor alpha is a repressor of phosphoenolpyruvate carboxykinase gene transcription. Herzog, B., Cardenas, J., Hall, R. K., Villena, J. A., Budge, P. J., Giguère, V., Granner, D. K., Kralli, A.; J Biol Chem. 2006 Jan 6.
- The synergistic effect of dexamethasone and all-trans-retinoic acid on hepatic phosphoenolpyruvate carboxykinase gene expression involves the coactivator p300. Wang, X.L., Herzog, B., Waltner-Law, M., Hall, R.K., Shiota, M., Granner, D.K.; J Biol Chem. 2004 Aug 13.
Register to See Citations and 3 More...
- Dr. Robert Hall, Dr. Robert Hall, MD, Dr. R Hall, Dr. Robert Karl Hall
- 1 Colleague Invite!
- Is this you? If so, register to see 1 message.
Physicians, view Dr. Hall's full Doximity profile to:
- Trade HIPAA-secure messages
- Send and receive online faxes
- Refer a patient
- See their complete CV
Similar Physicians & HCPs (Psychiatry, NY)
- Thomas Cassidy, MD
- Joe Baez, MD
- Frank Reyes, MD
- Stephen Kasten, MD
- Dolores Garcia Moreno, MD
- Lisardo Augustin, MD
- Pavlos Kymissis, MD
- Faye Teichman, MD
- Marie Lippman, MD
- Anthony Velez, MD