Are you Dr. Harrell?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 28 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office4300 W 7th St
Little Rock, AR 72205Phone(501) 257-5050Fax(501) 257-5073
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Robert Harrell Jr., MD is an emergency medicine physician in Little Rock, Arkansas. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Arkansas and North Carolina. He is affiliated with Central Arkansas Veterans Healthcare System and Ashley County Medical Center.
Education & Training
- University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences (UAMS) College of MedicineResidency, Family Medicine, 1977 - 1980
- University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences (UAMS) College of MedicineClass of 1977
Certifications & Licensure
- NC State Medical License 1980 - 1984
- AR State Medical License 1977 - 2022
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification eClinicalWorks EHR, eClinicalWorks LLC, 2012
- Fellow (FACEP) American College of Emergency Physicians
Publications & Presentations
- 7 citationsEffects of Age, Sex, and Race on the Safety and Pharmacokinetics of Single and Multiple Doses of Azilsartan Medoxomil in Healthy Subjects.Robert E. Harrell, Aziz Karim, Wencan Zhang, Caroline Dudkowski> ;Clinical Pharmacokinectics. 2016 May 1
- Pleuropulmonary tularemia: successful treatment with erythromycin.Harrell, R. E., Simmons, H. F.> ;Southern medical journal. 1990 Nov 1