Robert Henning, MD
- 13000 Bruce B Downs Blvd
Tampa, FL 33612
Phone: (813) 972-2000
Dr. Henning's Clinical Specialties & Interests
- Cardiology: General Cardiology
Dr. Henning's Education & Medical Training
- University of Southern California/LAC+USC Medical CenterFellowship, Cardiovascular Disease
- University of Southern California/LAC+USC Medical CenterFellowship, Pulmonary Disease
- University of Southern California/LAC+USC Medical CenterResidency, Internal Medicine
- San Francisco General Hospital Medical CenterInternship, Transitional Year
- Creighton University School of MedicineMedical School
Dr. Henning's Certifications & Licensure
- FL State Medical LicenseActive through 2014
- CA State Medical LicenseActive through 2013
- American Board of Internal MedicineInternal Medicine
- American Board of Internal MedicineCardiovascular Disease
Dr. Henning's Publications & Presentations
PubMed | Citations by Web of Science®
- Stem cells for cardiac repair: problems and possibilities. Henning, R. J.; Future Cardiol. 2013 Nov 05.
- Human umbilical cord blood mononuclear cells activate the survival protein Akt in cardiac myocytes and endothelial cells that limits apoptosis and necrosis during hypoxia. Henning, R. J., Dennis, S., Sawmiller, D., Hunter, L., Sanberg, P., Miller, L.; Transl Res. 2012 Jun.
- Human cord blood mononuclear cells decrease cytokines and inflammatory cells in acute myocardial infarction. Henning, R.J., Shariff, M., Eadula, U., Alvarado, F., Vasko, M., Sanberg, P.R., Sanberg, C.D., Delostia, V.; Stem Cells Dev. 2008 Dec.
Register to See Citations and 35 More...
- Dr. Robert Henning, Dr. Robert Henning, MD, Dr. R Henning, Dr. Robert J Henning
- 11 Colleague Invites!
- Is this you? If so, register to see 11 messages.
Physicians, view Dr. Henning's full Doximity profile to:
- Trade HIPAA-secure messages
- Send and receive online faxes
- Refer a patient
- See their complete CV
Similar Physicians & HCPs (Cardiology, FL)
- Kenneth Appah-Sampong, MD
- Steven Class, MD
- Carlos Serrao, MD
- Eugene Eisman, MD
- Tong Liu, MD
- Pamela Rama, MD
- Subrahmanyam Devarakonda, MD
- Romulo Mella, MD
- Francis Worthington, MD
- Jessica Babare, DO