Dr. Israel is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office400 Somerset Corporate Boulevard
Bridgewater, NJ 08807Phone(908) 524-4313Fax(845) 368-8120
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer CenterFellowship, Medical Oncology, 1985 - 1987
- North Shore University Hospital - Northwell HealthResidency, Internal Medicine, 1982 - 1985
- Perelman School of Medicine at the University of PennsylvaniaClass of 1982
Certifications & Licensure
- NJ State Medical License 1988 - 2005
- NY State Medical License 1983 - 2022
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Medical Oncology
Publications & Presentations
- Central venous catheter complications in sarcoma patients receiving adjuvant chemotherapyRobert J. Israel, Cordon B. Magill, Murray F. Brennan> ;Journal of Surgical Oncology. 1990 Jun 1
- Metoclopramide decreases renal plasma flowRobert Israel, Vivian O'Mara, Beth Austin, Alessandro Bellucci, B. Robert Meyer> ;Clinical Pharmacology & Therapeutics. 1986 Mar 1
- Gallium nitrate for acute treatment of cancer-related hypercalcemia. A randomized, double-blind comparison to calcitonin.Raymond P. Warrell, Robert Israel, Marianne Frisone, Teresa Snyder, Jeffrey J. Gaynor, Richard S. Bockman> ;Annals of Internal Medicine. 1988 May 1
- Join now to see all
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: