Dr. Jones is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office305 Langdon St.
Somerset, KY 42503Phone+1 606-679-8800Fax+1 606-679-5238
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- NYU Grossman School of MedicineResidency, Pathology-Anatomic and Clinical, 1997 - 1998
- Westchester Medical CenterResidency, Pathology-Anatomic and Clinical, 1993 - 1997
- New York Medical CollegeResidency, Surgery, 1986 - 1989
- Medical University of South Carolina College of MedicineClass of 1986
Certifications & Licensure
- KY State Medical License 2012 - 2016
- NC State Medical License 2011 - 2016
- SC State Medical License 2004 - 2017
- American Board of Pathology Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology
Publications & Presentations
- Melt-quenched and as-deposited structures of amorphous selenium: a density functional/ molecular dynamics comparison.Janne Kalikka, K Konstantinou, Jaakko Akola, Robert O. Jones> ;Journal of Physics: Condensed Matter. 2021 Aug 20
- 3 citationsBonding in phase change materials: concepts and misconceptions.Robert O. Jones> ;Journal of Physics: Condensed Matter. 2018 Feb 26
- 3 citationsSpeeding up crystallizationJaakko Akola, Robert O. Jones> ;Science. 2017 Dec 15
- Join now to see all
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: